Monday, August 11, 2008

Pandora

I made a new discovery, thanks to Don. Since Apple is now allowing (even encouraging) third party software on the iphone, there are a ton of exciting things out there. But I haven't found anything as cool as Pandora (no, not even the Light Saber or the bubble wrap that you can pop).

Pandora allows you to create your own 'radio station'. After you open your account, you search an artist and Pandora plays a selection of songs, by that artist and others that are similar. You have the option of giving each song a thumbs up or a thumbs down and by doing that, you shape your future song choices for that station. How cool is that?

In a mellow mood? Create a station based around that. Feeling rockin? Just add a different station with a different theme! I'm tellin' you it is the best.

Oh...did I mention it's free?

That's what I'm talking about. I LOVE my iphone!

No comments: