Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I got this email from Jen yesterday and I meant to post it here last night, but forgot...until I saw Mel's post.
So, better late than never...


Four things You May or May Not Know About Me

This one is a bit different from the rest. Four things about me
that you may or may not have known, in no particular
order.


A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Cashier
2. Sales Clerk, antique jewelry store
3. Nurse
4. Computer geek

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Casablanca
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Funny Girl
4. Dreamgirls


Four places I've Lived:

1. Boston, Mass
2. Mobile, Alabama
3. Buffalo, New York
4. Boiling Springs, PA
...I could go on for several more...

D) Four TV shows that I watch:
1. House
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. If Walls Could Talk
4. American Idol

E) Four places I have been:
1. Africa
2. St. Maartin/St. Martin
3. Brazil
4. Lac Cayamont, Quebec

F) People who e-mail me regularly:

1. Mel
2. Chris
3. Don
4. Heather

G) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Chocolate anything
2. Steak on the grill
3. Veggie soup
4. Watermelon

Four places I would rather be right now

1. Drinking coffee in Kona, Hawaii...
2. Surfside Beach with 15 or 20 other people
3. Having fam din at Chris' house with grampie, gram, and the rest of the fam
4. At the coffee shop

I) Four friends I think will respond:

1.
2.
3.
4.

Four things I am looking forward to this year

1. meeting Misha
2. Christmas with the fam
3. Warm summer nights on the deck
4. Spending time with Cammie and Kaela

No comments: