Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Few More of My Favorite...

These are entirely random -- which you will be able to tell by the lack of anything at all to do with each other. Still, they fit into the favorite photos classification--


Don was taking a little nap when I snuck up on him. I'm sure he hates this photo, but I love it


I doubt if I have to explain this one --a toothy baby smile, c'mon....

It's great when you can see your kids with such a happy loving face. I have a similar one of Mel and Kyle, unfortunately not digital -- when I scan it (one of these days) I'll add it. I have them both hanging in my office. They make me feel good about life.


It was a sunset cruise in Cozumel. It was beautiful in every direction, including up.


This is definitely one of my all time favorite photos. Maybe Michelle Obama should check it out.


And finally, a sunny vacation day a few years ago. The cruise ship stopped in St Maartin and we stopped at a little beach right in the town...with a tiki bar and $1.00 Heinekens. This is a shot of what it was like to be me right then


No comments: